These gifts are sure to make the special nurse in your life smile.
Nurses are an inspiration to all of us with their dedication to taking care of those who need it most! What better way to show your appreciation for all that they do with a great gift. As with any gifting situation, however, it can be difficult to choose the right one.
Here are our top 10 gifts for the inspired nurse in your life!
- Nurses Need Shots Too Flask – With a dose of laughter, the inspired nurse in your life will definitely appreciate this funny gag gift.
- SB SOX Compression Socks – A nurse’s shift tends to be 12+ hours. Having these compression socks can help alleviate pain and maintain blood flow while standing for long periods of time, making it the perfect gift!
- Handheld Massager – Stress is a major part of any work environment. High levels of stress can be detrimental to health and wellbeing, and with nurses having to work long hours, it can be hard to manage. That’s why this personal massager can be a perfect gift! This allows your special nurse to sit back and relax after a long shift and massage out those tense muscles.
- Silicone Wedding Rings – These wedding rings are perfect for wearing during any shift! Being made from silicone, they won’t tear through latex gloves, and your beloved nurse won’t have to worry about losing that expensive wedding ring.
- PhoneSoap Smartphone Sanitizer – Did you know that your cell phone carries 10x more bacteria than your bathroom? For nurses, working in a hospital exposes their phone to countless bacteria. So what better gift for the special nurse in your life than a PhoneSoap Smartphone Sanitizer that has an equipped charger cable.
- Cushioned Shoes – Comfortable shoes make a world of difference, especially for nurses. Having 12+ hour shifts, they are a must! Combining comfortable shoes and compression socks, your beloved nurse will be equipped to take on their demanding shift like a champ!
- Best Nurse Ever Key Chain – With a sweet message, this keychain will definitely let the special nurse in your life know how much you appreciate them.
- Good Day, Bad Day, Don’t Even Ask Wine Glass – What better way to allow your special nurse to wind down at the end of a long shift than with a glass of wine. To make it easier on them, ask about their day. If they are skeptical about the day being good or bad, fill it up to ‘good’. If they tell you about some problematic situations of the day, go ahead and fill it up to ‘bad’. And if they come home with that long day glare, don’t even ask and fill it right up to the top.
- Nurse Travel Bag – Having to carry a plethora of essential items, nurses must have a comfortable way to move them to and from work. These large bags are a great way to ease the struggle of traveling and is a great way to keep their items organized and all in one place!
- Nurses Insulated Lunch Tote Bag – this cute insulated lunch bag is a great gift to help your special nurse keep their food hot or cold during their long shifts.